COVID-19 NOTICE: All our courses in Online or Live Virtual Class format until further notice. More info at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cloudera University’s one-day Python training course will teach you the key language concepts and programming techniques you need so that you can concentrate on the subjects covered in Cloudera’s developer courses without also having to learn a complex programming language and a new programming paradigm on the fly.
PUE is an official Cloudera Platinum Training Partner, authorized by this multinational to provide official training in Cloudera technologies.
Furthermore, PUE is accredited and recognized to offer consulting and mentoring services on the implementation of Cloudera solutions for business environment with the consequent added value in the practical and business knowledge delivered in their official courses.
Audience and prerequisites
Please note that this course does not teach big data concepts, nor does it cover how to use Cloudera software. Instead, it is meant as a precursor for one of our developer-focused training courses that provide those skills.
Through instructor-led discussion, as well as hands-on exercises, participants will learn:
- How to define, assign, and access variables
- Which collection types are commonly used, how they di er, and how to use them
- How to control program flow using conditional statements, looping, iteration, and exception handling
- How to define and use both named and anonymous (Lambda) functions
- How to organize code into separate modules
- How to use important features of standard Python libraries, including mathematical and regular expression support
2. Introduction to Python
- Python Background Information
- Python Variables
5. Flow Control
- Code Blocks
- Repetitive Execution
- Iterative Execution
- Conditional Execution
- Tentative Execution (Exception Handling)
6. Program Structure
- Named Functions
- Anonymous Functions (Lambda)
- Generator Functions
7. Working with Libraries
- Storing and Retrieving Functions
- Module Control
- Common Standard Libraries