The Confluent Kafka Platform is a data transmission environment that allows organize and manage large amounts of data, as well as the second, the entry points of organizations in social networks. With Confluent, this growing flow of data is organized in Publication/Subscription, often unstructured, but incredibly valuable, Kafka Confluent becomes a unified and easily accessible data platform that is always available for many uses throughout the organization. These uses can easily be covered in Big Data analysis in batches with Hadoop and the feeding of real-time monitoring systems, up to the more traditional large-volume data integration tasks that require a high-performance backbone, extraction, transformation and load (ETL). Confluent Kafka offer customers different training classes, in particular, for administrators (implementation), for developers and the most modern communication of data with KSQL.
In this three-day Advanced Skills for Optimizing Kafka, we will learn how to monitor, troubleshoot and tune all components of your Confluent Event Streaming Platform. Learn the knowledge and experience to introspect your data pipelines and provide first level support to your company’s production and production-like streaming environments.
PUE is official Training Partner of Confluent, is authorized by this multinational company to deliver official training in Confluent technologies.
PUE is accredited and recognized to deliver consulting services and mentoring on implementing Confluent solutions in business environment with the added value in the practical business-centered focus of knowledge transferred from the official courses.
Audience and prerequisites
This training is designed for support engineers, system administrators, and operations staff responsible for monitoring, troubleshooting and tuning a Confluent Event Streaming Platform.
To obtain the maximum benefit of this training attendees should have successfully completed the three-day Kafka Operations course. Attendees should be very familiar and have extended hands-on experience with Kafka and the Confluent Event Streaming Platform.
At the end of the training, the student will get skills related to:
- Formulate the Confluent Platform specific needs of your company
- Monitor all essential aspects of your Confluent Platform
- Tune the Confluent Platform according to your specific needs
- Provide first level production support for your Confluent Platform
- Monitoring basics
- Generic monitoring and monitoring with Confluent Control Center
- Production down! Troubleshooting strategies
- Troubleshooting Toolbelt
- Troubleshooting ZooKeeper and Kafka Brokers
- Troubleshooting Kafka Clients such as producers, consumers, as well as Kafka Streams and KSQL applications
- Troubleshooting Schema Registry and Kafka Connect
- Troubleshooting Resource Problems
- Post mortem analysis
- Business needs & SLAs
- Tuning ZooKeeper and Kafka Brokers
- Tuning Kafka clients such as producers, consumers, as well as Kafka Streams and KSQL applications
- Tuning Kafka Connect